A great question and one that we hope we can answer or if we can’t we know who can…our clients!!
Let’s begin, we know there are many sales and service providers vying for your business offering different products from different manufacturer’s and all articulating about how fantastic their customer service is. From a website many look the same, and offer the same, so you have to consider what is most important for your organisation. Nearly all photocopiers, MFP’s and MFD’s in the market place today actually have all the same features, they print, copy, scan, fax and staple etc. etc. we could go on. To a degree they arguably all produce very good output quality however they are not all manufactured or built to the same robustness and quality. One of the key requirement’s we constantly hear is reliability which is why we have partnered with Canon for so many years, as they continue to surpass all others in this category and lead the way in innovation year on year (awarded once again by BLI “A3 MFP line of the year”)
So now you have the right solution the next key question is which support provider will be able to meet the best levels of customer service. All MFD’s and multifunctional printers need servicing and maintenance, no matter how good they are, therefore choosing the right partner is so important. We support the devices and our clients differently as we look to develop the relationship from the outset, one that works together and is personalised. Our technical support team are account managers who respond extremely quickly and diligently, who have the ability and knowledge to resolve matters in nearly all situations, and if they don’t they know someone who can.
Canon printers – MFD Solutions have many partners offering competitive lease agreements and with our clear and transparent customer service agreement you will have complete clarity and understanding from the very beginning.
Canon printers – So in summary here are some benefits to speaking with us first and if you are still not convinced allow us to put you in touch with our clients.
- Experienced, polite and knowledgeable team of professionals
- Independent so will partner with leading manufactures such as Canon and HP and constantly reviewing
- Harness and develop business relationships
- Customer retention, this can only be achieved through outstanding customer service – current rate 98%
- Collaboration, integrity and fairness
- Employee engagement that transcends to great ambassadors for MFD to our clients
- Constant review of training for both technical and service delivery with our people to enable us to deliver the very best service to you
- Client engagement at all times
- Always competitive on price
- Customer centric- our customer is our business……