Print Audit 6 is a powerful suite of print management tools that enables organisations worldwide to significantly lower the cost and environmental impact of printing. To date Print Audit has helped organisations reduce and recover over 150 million in printing and photocopying expenses.
MFD Solutions can help your business achieve it’s print management goals using the three print audit modules below.
The average employee prints 34 pages per day of which 17% are never used. Print Audit 6 lets organizations significantly reduce costs by holding users or employees accountable for every document that they produce.
- Automatically track 100% of your printing, including local, networked and direct-to-IP devices.
- Spot equipment abuses with powerful volume analysis reporting tools that detail who is printing the most and to what devices, what is being printed and more.
- Save money by revealing printing inefficiencies such as excessive printing to high cost personal printers.
- Installs silently to tens, hundreds or thousands of workstations.
- Automatically builds inventory lists of every user, printing device and computer.
Print Audit Rules features the industry’s only printing rules engine which allows you to cut your printing expenses by up to 75%.
- Create cost and eco-conscious users by informing users of job costs and environmental impact before they print.
- Ensure your most efficient printers are being used by redirecting jobs from high-cost to low-cost devices.
- Maintain document security and regulatory compliance by implementing rules that can prevent confidential documents from being printed or inform you when they are printed.
- Control colour costs by limiting colour usage by the user, computer, printer, number of pages, application and much more.
- Reduce abuse by encouraging or forcing users to print on both sides of the page.
Companies that are failing to recover their printing costs are losing thousands a month in potential revenue. Print Audit Recovery ensures that every print job is tracked and billed for.
- Automatically track every print or plot produced in your environment by prompting for a PIN number, project code or client/matter number.
- Encourage economical printing by creating declining balances based on the job cost, total pages, colour pages or black & white pages.
- Automate 100 percent of your client billing processes.
- Recover the cost of the software in as little as 6 weeks.
- Track copying, scanning and faxing with Print Audit’s optional Copy Audit and Embedded solutions.
Print Audit 6 works with all Canon MFDs, Printers and photocopiers. For more information please contact MFD London on 0207 1998150.